IEEE Center for Leadership Excellence
The Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE) offers a ‘one stop’ training solution designed to serve the multiple and diverse range of IEEE user communities. From volunteers, non-volunteers to students, members, and conference organizers, the site offers a simpler and effective learning experience.
How to access?
Simply log in with your IEEE account at: https://ieee-elearning.org/CLE/
Volunteers can access volunteer role descriptions and training. Action Plans are available for those interested in or holding an officer role and additional recommended content based on position is also available!
View the FAQs to get all the answers you need!
For IEEE vTools Tutorials training, you may also visit: https://site.ieee.org/vtools/training/ for more information.
If you have any questions regarding IT Tool use after training, you can send your questions to:
In order to maintain viability and to ensure that all Geographic Units are meeting the needs of their members, each unit is required by the Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Board to submit annual reports of the following:
- Officer Reporting: https://officers.vtools.ieee.org/
- Event Reporting: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/
- Financial Reporting via NetSuite: https://mga.ieee.org/resources-operations/geographic-unit/reporting-rebates/financial
For more information, please refer to IEEE MGA webpage at: https://mga.ieee.org/resources-operations/geographic-unit/reporting-rebates
Principles of Business Conduct and Conflict of Interest: https://www.ieee.org/about/compliance/conflict-of-interest/index.html
Guidelines to Use IEEE Region 10 Logo [Download]
IEEE Region 10 recognizes the importance of brand consistency to help build awareness, solidify brand recognition and to foster standardization.
Please refer to the following guidelines for the use of IEEE Region 10 logo and its brand name:-
- IEEE Region 10 logo shall only be used in official IEEE Region 10’s business or IEEE Region 10 wholly-owned technical or professional events, conferences, meetings, publications, materials, publicity, programs and promotional literature and products; and shall be displayed prominently.
- IEEE Region 10 logo must be used in alignment with the IEEE Master Brand and Brand Identity Toolkit Agreement.
- The official IEEE Region 10 logo can be downloaded from IEEE Region 10 official website. Any deformed, modified, hand drawn version are not permitted to use.
- IEEE Region 10 logo shall not be modified in any manner, and shall align with Global Page Elements and Branding Requirements and IEEE Geographic Communities Identity Guidelines.
- IEEE Region 10 logo may be printed in any one color specification stated on the IEEE Brand Identity Guidelines. It shall not be printed in several colors.
- IEEE Region 10 logo shall not be obscured by any other design or letter.
- In the event that IEEE Region 10 logo is used in conjunction with the IEEE Master Brand logo, the IEEE Master Brand logo must be given equal or greater prominence in the design layout. It shall comply with IEEE Brand Identity Reference Quick.
- When IEEE Region 10 logo is used with other logo of an entity within IEEE, IEEE Region 10 logo shall be at least the same size as other logo(s) or preferably larger or with greater prominence. Reasonable size display adjustment may be acceptable when used with other IEEE society’s logo, as depending on participation involvement.
IEEE Region 10 logo is an asset of IEEE brand. Your adherence to these guidelines guarantees the continued integrity and our shared commitment to the brand.
The following are two versions of IEEE Region 10 logo available for download. By downloading the files, users are agreeing to abide by the IEEE Master Brand and Brand Identity Toolkit Agreement, as well as the terms listed above.
IEEE Region 10 Logo is available for download:
* If you require another file or format, please email Ewell Tan at email@example.com
IEEE Region 10 Webinar: A Dialogue session with IEEE Management Council Speakers
*organized by 2019-2020 R10 Strategic Planning Committee [Flyer]
- IEEE Chief Information Officer, Dr. Cherif Amirat
- IEEE MGA Managing Director, Cecelia Jankowski
- IEEE Educational Activities Managing Director, Jamie Moesch
- IEEE Technical Activities, Mary Ward-Callan
Please visit the recorded webinar on IEEE Region 10 Facebook page at: https://fb.watch/1oC0_sH4g6/
Or, IEEE WebEx recorded link at: https://ieee.webex.com/ieee/lsr.php?RCID=d3ea9315894f4fc7821b6e1713268bbf
IEEE Region 10 Event Funding Portal
*developed and prepared by 2019-2022 R10 Information Management Committee
This is an integrated comprehensive management service that consolidate multiple events in Region 10 and enables OUs to view and submit proposals for R10 events which are organized and led by multiple R10 Chairs, at any given time.
Please visit: https://events.ieeer10.org/
Download: User Guide
2023 IEEE Region 10 Orientation Materials
- Introduction and Program of Region 10 Orientation
- Module 2: General Awareness
- Module 3: Key Elements of Effective Leadership at R10 Level
- Module 4: How to Develop 2023 Activities Plans with Appropriate Budgets
- Module 5: Overview of MGA Resources
- Module 6: Overview of MGA Resources (contd.)
2021 R10 Governance Training Webinar
- Download Presentation Slides
- Recorded Webinars: (1) Session 1 on 30 March 2021: https://ieee.webex.com/
ieee/lsr.php?RCID= 84dff8e8a05941aca9dba41aebac19 f0
- Recorded Webinars: (2) Session 2 on 3 April 2021 : https://ieee.webex.com/ieee/
lsr.php?RCID= 26448dcf19c64cfd94fc0f507d128a 14