IEEE R10 Young Professionals Student-YP Joint Activity Fund 2021 – Round 2
With the intention to improve Young Professionals (YP) and students collaboration within the section level, IEEE R10 Young Professionals would like to call for the Young Professional Affinity Groups of each section to Submit a Proposal for the Student-YP Joint Activity Fund 2021 – Round 2.
Proposals submitted by the Young Professionals Affinity Group must fulfil all the criteria in order to be eligible for the grant. The activities could be organized in any format including Face-to-Face, virtual or hybrid modes.
The activity must be in alignment with IEEE R10 Young Professionals Committee goals of conducting one of the following:
- Career Development Activities (Career Fair/workshops/Industry Forums)
- Coaching on Further Study After Graduation
- Entrepreneurship Activities/workshops
- Each Young Professionals Affinity Group is only allowed to obtain this fund once a year.
- The virtual activities shall be hosted via any online platform (e.g. Webex, Zoom, Youtube or Google Meet). Virtual activities should be recorded, and the links to access the recorded clips should be stated in the activity report that will be submitted for reimbursement claims.
- Face-to-Face activities must adhere to the provided Standard Operating Procedures set by the country where the activities will be carried out.
- Face-to-Face activities: A maximum of US$ 400
- Hybrid (face-to-face and virtual) activities: A maximum of US$ 400
- Virtual Activities: A maximum of US$ 250
- Deadline for proposal submission: 15th July 2021
- Announcement of Results: 1st August 2021
- Duration given to organize activities: 1st August – 30th September 2021
For more details and submission please visit: https://yp.ieeer10.org/r10-yp-joint-activity-fund/
For enquiries please contact: email@example.com