IEEE R10 EA Virtual Social Media Challenge
#IEEER10EAVirtual – Social Media Challenge
How to participate?
1. Attend any webinars/virtual activities organized by IEEE Organizational Units – your Student Branch, Affinity Group, Section, Council, Society, Student Chapters, Professional Chapters, Regional Committees, etc.
2. Post your reflections & learning from the webinar/virtual activity as a status update on Facebook (within 300 characters) and add the hashtag #IEEER10EAVirtual
3. Send us the link of your post, your Name, Section, Member Number, the name of the virtual activity that you attended and the OU information along with your high resolution photo to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4. Deadline to submit the entries – 31 July 2020
1. Two winners are selected by the IEEE R10 EA Judging Panel based on the factors – authenticity, innovation and the relevance of the reflection or learning to the IEEE community
2. Two winners will be selected based on the highest number of reactions to the post!
3. The interesting responses will also be posted on the IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities Facebook Page.
The challenge is open to all the members in IEEE Region 10.
Please reach out to Aravindhan Anbazhagan, Member, IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities <email@example.com> if you have any queries related to the challenge.
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/IEEE.R10.EA/