IEEE R10 HAC Project and WIE Project Video Competition
HAC Project & WIE Project Video Competition
HAC Humanitarian Project Competition
Some on-going project or project’s proposals related to humanitarian Technology are invited to submit into HT Project Competition which will be organized in conjunction with HTC 2019. Some potential proposal (10 finalists) will be invited to present and join the HT Project review and workshop for free.
This event is intended to encourage, to guide and to gather people with academic, research, or professional background to participate in engineering and technological innovation for humanitarian purposes. During the program, encouragement is delivered to give insight, awareness of urgency and power of Engineering and Technology to solve some humanitarian problems especially on health care and better quality of life.
Through this event, we expect to find and gather some potential humanitarian technology projects or ideas and networking people with the same interest. The networking, insights, and idea from the speaker are expected to improve the humanitarian projects hence will contribute to the wider sustainable development.
• On-going project
• Project’s idea or proposal
• IoT for Developing Quality of Life (IoT for Smart Farming, IoT for Health Care, IoT for Parenting, etc)
• Technology Innovation for Health Care (Good Health and Well Being)
• Technology Innovation for Production and Consumption Responsibility: Recycle paper, plastic, glass, and aluminum
• Digital innovation for better literacy
• Technology innovation for disaster mitigation and management
• Open for Students, Young Professionals, Researchers, Academia, Others
• 3-5 persons in one team with at least one of the team must be IEEE member
• Call for HT Projects Proposal: 15th March 2019 – 15th June 2019
• Assessment Process: 15th June 2019 – 15th July 2019
• Notification for the finalists: 1st August 2019
WIE Project’s Video Competition
More women are going to the higher education, got the knowledge, got the title and should got the wisdom as well. These should make women have more movement for escalating his society and humanity. The bigger movement’s impact is possible by initiating collaborative works. Women should be sitting, networking, discussing to have more movement initiative and escalation.
Please record your activity in exploring, initiating, and developing engineering and technology for humanity purposes in short video clip. The duration should not be longer than 3 minutes. Upload your video in your YouTube channel, fill up our form and share your video link on our registration form at http://bit.ly/r10htproject
We will invite all the finalists to our Asia Pacific R10 IEEE WIE Panel Forum that will be held on November 13, 2019.
Video Project Topic:
Women Movement in Engineering and Technology for Humanity
Video Project Category:
No Specific category, all completed or on-going projects are invited to be submitted
Submission and Timeline
Submission: Please fill up the form and share your video link at http://bit.ly/r10htproject
• Video submission: April 30th – July 15th
• Assessment Process: July 15th – August 25th
• Notification for the finalists: August 30th
• Open Registration for the workshop: August 30th – October 11th
2. Young Professionals
5. Others Who are mostly organized or led by women